- This event has passed.
14th Annual Autism Move A Thon
October 8, 2017 @ 10:30 am
- Join Parents Run AMOC at the Thomas Bull Memorial Park in Montgomery for a family fun day.
Our event is FREE this year (Rain or Shine)
- We are meeting in the day camp area at 10:30 AM to walk our traditional mile beginning at
11 AM led by the THUNDERBOLT athletes
- “BYOP” ~ Bring your own picnic to enjoy in the pavilion
- Donations for the Autism Spectrum Fund will gladly be accepted
- Autism awareness items will be offered for sale
- The playground is available and there will be some activities for children
- We welcome vendors & agencies to take part, however, please NOTE that you must
provide your own tables, tents and chairs
We hope your family can join us for a special day to celebrate our individuals on the Autism Spectrum
Like us on Facebook; Autism Move A Thon of Orange County &
Mental Health Association in Orange County, Inc.