6/15/17 – Knitting Kids 4-H Club meeting, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Penn State Extension, 514 Broad St, Milford PA 18337. 4-H is open to youth ages 5 – 18. Visit http://extension.psu.edu/4-h/counties/pike/events call 570-296-3400 or emailPikeExt@psu.edu for more information on this club and other 4-H opportunities.
6/15/17 – Shale Legislation Update webinar, 1:00 – 2:00 PM (EDT/EST). Ross Pifer, Clinical Professor at Penn State’s Law School, Director of the Rural Economic Development Clinic, and the Director of the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law will discuss current legislative rulings regarding shale. There is no fee to attend this event. However, pre-registration is required. Go to http://extension.psu.edu/natural-resources/natural-gas/events/shale-legislation-update to register. For more information contact Carol Loveland at 570-320-4429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deerpark Reformed Church located at 30 East Main St in Port Jervis will be holding its Rummage Sale on
June 8 from 9am-1pm & 4pm-7pm.
June 9 9am-1pm
June 10 9am-12pm
Please join us for the 2017 Pets Alive Golf Tournament to benefit the animals at Pets Alive. We’ll be golfing (team scramble) once again at the beautiful West Hills Country Club in Middletown, NY.
Monday, June 5, 2017
- Registration: 11:00am-12:15 PM
- Golf: 12:30-5:30 PM
- Cocktail Hour: 5:30-6:30pm
- Buffet Dinner and Evening Program: 6:30-8:00pm
West Hills Country Club
121 Golf Links Road
Middletown, NY 10940
- There are many different Sponsorship Opportunities to help the animals and promote your business! Click here for details of the various sponsorships, then pay online or send in a check. We can customize a sponsorship for you as well – simply contact us ag email@example.com.
- To sign up for a sponsorship, simply click “Register Now!”.
- We are also seeking silent auction, raffle and Goody Bag items. Download this form and send it along with your donation. Check out the items donated so far – and do check back often as this gets updated.
Prefer to send us a check? When you register for golfer registration, dinner only reservations and/or a sponsorhip using the Register Now link below, select “Check” as your payment option. Make a check payable to Pets Alive and mail it to us at the following address BY MAY 31:
363 Derby Road
Middletown, NY 10940
For general information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-386-9738.